Flight, December 1921
THE SECOND CZECH INTERNATIONAL AERO EXHIBITION
The "Ardea" factory exhibited a neat-looking school monoplane, also of the "semi-cantilever" type, but in this case the wings, whilst similar in form to those employed on the Avia "B.H." machines, are mounted at the top of the fuselage, and are braced to the latter from below. It is designed by MM. Blecha and Prikryl, and is fitted with a 70 h.p. Mercedes engine.