Production of K 30s for the USSR at AB Flygindustri in Sweden.
One of the first K 30 bombers in Sweden prior to delivery.
Поплавковый ЮГ-1 из 62-й эскадрильи ВВС Балтийского моря
Float-equipped K 30/JuG-l that served with the 62nd Air Wing based in Leningrad.
A pair of K 30 fuselages freshly painted and waiting at Limhamn to he shipped to the USSR.
Close-up of a K 30 bomber inside the hangar at Bulltofta, Sweden.
A fully-armed Junkers K 30, or JuG-1, fitted with skis. This is one of the first three examples delivered and it still has the early type of fin.
Float-equipped K 30 with a different type of bomb rack under the centre section.
Detail of the bomb racks of a ski-equipped K 30.
Interior of the fuselage of K 30 showing the retractable 'dustbin' gun turret.
The J 21 was used by several of the Soviet Air Force's reconnaissance squadrons, including 'Krasnaya Moskva' (Red Moscow).
Close-up of the skis designed for the J 21.
The single-seat J 22 fighter, first flown on November 17, 1923, was not accepted for production at Fili due to its poor performance.
J 21 c/n 358 before final assembly showing details of its design and how the armament was fitted.
The 100th aircraft completed at Fili was J 21 c/n 504, and the occasion warranted special celebrations.
The first J 21 was completed at Dessau in the summer of 1923 and flown for the first time on June 12.
One of the J 21 prototypes in snowy surroundings, probably at Fili.
Корабельный поплавковый разведчик Ю-20
J 20 floatplanes were used by the 1st and 2nd Detached Naval Reconnaissance Squadrons based near Leningrad.
A newly-completed and painted J 20 hauled out from the factory on a special temporary transportation 'undercarriage' for the photographer. Floats were fitted later.
The first J 20 tests with skis were made at Fili in February 1924. The tripod crash-bar' protector seems to have been fitted specifically for the occasion.
Fili aircraft production consisted mainly of the assembly of parts and subassemblies made at Dessau in Germany. Work on 20 J 20 floatplanes for the Soviet Air Force started in the autumn of 1923.
The first J 20 was made available in Leningrad in November 1923 to be tested by the Soviets.
In August 1925 famous Soviet pilot B G Chukhnovsky attracted a great deal of attention when he flew a J 20 to Novaya Zemlya in support of an Arctic hydrographical expedition.