Woodpigeon G-EBIY seen at its final resting place, on a Ferrybridge scrap dump, in the late Forties, guarded by a lone hen. The 60 h.p. Anzani radial engine is still installed and even the tyres are inflated.
Woodpigeon G-EBJV taking part in the 1926 Lympne Light Aeroplane Competitions in September 1926. Fitted with a Scorpion II engine, the aircraft was owned and entered by the Seven Aero Club, but retired from the competitions.