The F27 Mk 100 EI-AKA "St Fintan" was the first production Friendship (c/n 10105), first flown as PH-FAA on 23 March 1958. It entered service with Aer Lingus at the end of 1958 and went to New Zealand after refurbishing by Fokker in 1966, for service with NZNAC and later Air New Zealand.
Fokker F27 Mk 500 (c/n 10532) made its first flight on 1 June 1976 and was delivered less than three weeks later to Ansett Airlines of New South Wales. It is depicted here in the revised livery of Air New South Wales some five years later.
Fokker F27 Mk 300M, one of nine such versions acquired by the Koninklijke Luchtmacht (Royal Netherlands Air Force), together with three Mk 100s, in 1960-61. It was first flown in the civil marking PH-FBT and was later equipped as an ECM trainer. The insignia of No 334 Squadron (Motto: "Always and everywhere") is carried on the fin.
F27 Mk 400 6W-STB (c/n 10565) is one of six Friendships acquired by the Senegal Air Force in 1978 and since 1981, part of the Senegambia Air Force following the confederation between Senegal and Gambia. First flown on 14 October 1977, 6W-STB was named "Bargny".
The Finnish Air Force has three F27s. This Mk 400M is in service with its mixed transport squadron based at Utti. Note the large rear doors to permit paradrops - simultaneously from each side of the aircraft.
N777DG is a Fairchild-built F27J, depicted here in the livery of Pacific Alaska Airlines, a company formed in 1972 by Don Gilbertson - hence the registration suffix. This aircraft is no longer in service with the airline.
A long-time user of the F27 in the transport role, the Philippine Air Force has more recently acquired three F27MPA Maritimes, one of which is depicted with its pre-delivery Dutch civil marking PH-EXF.
The Servicio Aeronavale de la Marina Peruana (Peruvian Navy) operates two F27MPA Maritimes from its main base, Jorge Chavez, for maritime patrol duties.