D.H. 84 Dragon G-ACIT, flying in the vicinity of Old Warden on August 29, 1971, shortly before its sale to the Historic Aircraft Museum at Southend. G-ACIT was built in 1933 at Stag Lane and first flew there late in July the same year.
This photograph almost certainly shows Dragon G-ACIT operating with Highland Airways at Wideford in 1933.
Another view of Dragon G-ACIT, taken not long after delivery to Highland Airways in the summer of 1933, at Longman Aerodrome
Dragon G-ACCE of Highland Airways photographed at Kirkwall.
Dragon G-ACIT photographed at Orkney after the war. Capt E. E. (Ted) Fresson, without hat, can be seen in front of the aircraft.
This Monospar ST.4, G-ACEW, named Inverness was Highland Airways' first aeroplane and remained with the company until 1937.