A Taylorcraft Auster AOP IV takes off over a line of brand new AOP IVs at Rearsby.
Taylorcraft Plus D W5741 of No 1424 Flight from Larkhill was previously G-AFZI, and was later restored to the civil register.
Taylorcraft Auster AOP IV MT306 of No 651 Squadron is surveyed by RAF personnel at Count Ciano’s Villa near Forti, after suffering flak damage while flying over the 8th Army Front during artillery spotting duties during the winter of 1944/5.
Taylorcraft Auster AOP V TJ207 was fitted with floats for the Admiralty.
Taylorcraft Plus D G-AHXE, ex LB312, was photographed by AIR VISUAL.
Taylorcraft Auster AOP IV MS951 modified to take a stretcher and with ambulance markings.
Taylorcraft Auster AOP III at Foggia Main, Italy, on December 2, 1943, where it was engaged on RAF Communications Squadron duties.
Taylorcraft Auster III MZ127 was delivered ex-Rearsby early in 1943.
This Taylorcraft Plus C, owned by the Romford Flying Club, was burnt in a hangar fire at Maylands on February 6, 1940.
A Taylorcraft Auster IV demonstrates its manoeuvrability for the benefit of Charles E. Brown's camera at Rearsby.
The prototype and development aircraft, G-AFWN, was originally a pre-war Model D modified to Auster 5 standard. It later became the Taylorcraft Auster 5 J/1 Autocrat, as seen here.
G-AGOH, a standard Auster 5 J/1 was used as a test bed for the Blackburn Cirrus Minor 2.
The prototype Auster J5B Autocar, G-AJYK, lasted a year before
The Auster N, VL522, built for evaluation to the Air Ministry Specification A.2/45.
Taylorcraft Auster AOP VI TW568 from Middle Wallop, photographed from a Tiger Moth in August 1952 over the Salisbury Plain area.
One of the two Auster T.7s, WE600, fitted with floats and used on the Trans Antarctic Expedition in 1956, at Husvik Harbour, South Georgia.