Мастер класс итальянское наращивание.
Aeroplane Monthly 1976-04
H.Seabrook-Smith - Lufthansa 1926-76 (1)
A giant of the present, Boeing 747-130 N1800B is now registered D-ABYA and named Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Когда этот самолет D-1089 находился в эксплуатации авиакомпании "Deutsche Lufthansa", он носил собственное название "Hestia". Позже он был доведен до стандарта G.24ge и применялся в летной школе под новым регистрационным номером D-ADOX.
Lufthansa’s Junkers G-24 D-1089 Hestia, seen at Tempelhof. The three-engined G-24 went into service in late 1925, their last full year of operation with DLH being 1933.
Голландский авиаконструктор и предприниматель Энтони Фоккер быстро понял, что на одних военных заказах в уставшей от мировой бойни Европе не проживешь, и потому вскоре разработал пассажирский самолет F.II.
Fokker-Grulich F.II D-756 Dievenow had a BMW IV engine. DLH took over 19 F.IIs in 1926 and named them after German rivers. One of them also served as a crop-duster.
The five-passenger Fokker-Grulich F.III D378, seen in Deutscher Aero Lloyd colours before it became part of the Lufthansa fleet.
Another example of the well-used Fokker-Grulich F.III was D- 575 Isar, with a 250 h.p. BMW IV engine. Three F.IIIs remained in service with Lufthansa until 1936.
6 апреля 1936г.: "Luft-Hansa" начала выполнять регулярные рейсы на самолетах Dornier Komet III между Берлином, Галле, Эрфуртом, Штутгартом и Цюрихом.
Dornier Komet III D-585 Puma takes aboard passengers at Berlin-Tempelhof for the first scheduled Lufthansa flight on April 6, 1926. Note the uniformed "cabin-boy” holding the door open.
The Sablatnig P.III of 1919 was claimed to be the first purpose-built airliner built after World War One. Nine or ten were acquired for DLH in 1926.
После своего триумфального возвращения в Германию из США летающая лодка Do X совершила ряд демонстрационных полетов по стране. Затем самолет передали авиационному музею в Берлине.
A giant of the past. The prototype Dornier Do-X, D-1929, seen during its short spell with Lufthansa in the 1930s. It has 12 600 h.p. Curtiss Conqueror engines, which replaced the original Siemens Jupiters.
This view of Dornier 18E Aeolus emphasises its clean lines, greatly enhanced by the neat push-pull installation of the two 600 h.p. Jumo 205C Diesels. Three crew and four passengers were carried.
Dornier Do 18E D-ABYM Aeolus suspended from the Ostmark’s crane.
Blohm und Voss Ha 139 D-AMIE Nordmeer is launched by the Schwabenland’s catapult in 1937.
Dornier Do IIaBos 8-ton Wal D-2068 Passat (Trade Wind) was the first of two Wals so named, the other being a 10-tonner.
Mounted ready for launch on the Schwabenland’s rear-deck catapult, the Dornier Do J IIfBos Wal D-AGAT Boreas has its pusher engine inspected. It operated on the South Atlantic service.
Dornier Wal D-AGAT Boreas leaves the Schwabenland’s catapult in the South Atlantic after refuelling en route for South America. Note the cradle which carried the aircraft, and the stowed crane which hoisted it aboard, left.
Heinkel He 12 D-1717 New York leaves the catapult of the liner Bremen on July 22, 1929, during her first transatlantic crossing. The aircraft reached New York, 250 miles away, in 2 1/2hr.
The Rohrbach Ro VIII Roland II, above, had enclosed cockpits and a trio of BMW Va engines. This example, Stolzenfels, later became D-ARAF.
Adolf Rohrbach’s Ro V Rocco passenger and cargo flying boat, served briefly on the Lubeck-Oslo run in mid-1928.
The larger Romar was designed for transatlantic flying, but Lufthansa’s three examples were relegated to Baltic services.