The P-51 Sunthin Else, flown by the owner John Crocker over Oakland, California, in September 1980. The entire skin of NX51V was filled with body putty and sanded to a glass smooth surface. Note the tiny canopy.
CHARLES E. BROWN’S excellent study of Canberra T.4 prototype WN467. This aircraft first flew on June 6, 1952, and the type first entered RAF service with No 231 OCU at Bassingbourn in 1954.
This Genet-powered reproduction Sopwith Pup was built by Australian businessman Neil Cottee in 1977-8. Registerd VH-PSP the Pup has a steel fuselage and a tailwheel.
This month marks the 50th birthday of D.H. Leopard Moth G-AIYS. Owned today by Victor Gauntlett, the Leopard is pictured near its Goodwood home in September 1980.
A Grumman Mallard operating a service from Miami's Watson Island on behalf of Chalk's International Airline.
Gloster Meteor F8 VZ467 (Winston), painted in 615 Sqn markings, photographed on a flight from RAF Brawdy by JOHN OATEN.