The second production Concorde, G-BBDG, was rolled out at Filton in December 1973 painted in British Airways livery.
M. L. Bramson renewing his association with the Harvard. This one, G-BAFM, was photographed by Tom Hamill of Flight.
G-BBLW is one of a batch of Islanders for Nippon Naigai Air Ways. It was photographed at Bern bridge in its ferry marks.
G-ACIN was a pre-production Cierva C.30P, one of a batch of three constructed by A. V. Roe and Co. Ltd at their Manchester works. A C of A was granted on January 2, 1934, and it became the Cierva company's Hanworth - based demonstrator until it was finally scrapped in 1938.
G-ACPL was the prototype de Havilland D.H.86, and it was first flown from Stag Lane by Hubert Broad on January 14, 1934, its C of A being granted on January 30. Later that year the aircraft was delivered to Railway Air Services Ltd at Croydon. It was later re-built as a 2 crew aircraft and joined the imperial Airways fleet, where it was named Delphinus. In December 1941 it was impressed into RAF service at Cairo and carried service number HK844.
De Havilland Chipmunk T.10, G-BBTP, in temporary markings at Rush Green.
G-BBMY is another Chipmunk from the recent flood of these trainers released for civil use by the RAF. This one has been re-serviced and doped green and white, and is seen at Elstree.
G-BBGK is one of two Lake Amphibians resident at Elstree where it was photographed in December 1973.
The Pickering-Pearson KP.2, G-ACMR, was a single-seat experimental pusher. It had no rudder, and directional and lateral control was achieved with the use of Pearson rotary ailerons, similar to those fitted to the Henderson-Glenny H.S.F.11 Gadfly II. Power was provided by one 40 h.p. Aeronca E.117 engine mounted on a tubular pylon behind the pilot. Construction was completed in October 1933, but the aircraft was scrapped two years later.